Lifeboat instructions, cruise ship SS Britannis
1. Remove harbour pins/securing hooks.
2. Release grips clear off the boat.
3. Check boat is clear to be lowered.
4. Ship the plugs.
5. Left hand brake until tricing pendants brings boat alongside the embarcation deck.
6. Pass out the painter.
7. Make fast the bowsing tackles.
8. Release the tricing pendants.
9. Passengers and crew board the boat.
10. Slack off the bowsing tackles.
11. Release bowsing tackles and throw to deck.
12. Lower Away.
PS: Have a nice day!