Geist 100, Spring 2016. The lost diary of Sir John Franklin as told by Stephen Smith; Alaska Highway photography; Terra Poirier's pinhole diary project; humanitarian war fugue by Stephen Heighton.
Also in Geist 100:
- Michał Kozłowski searches for fractal life and fractal literature
- The amazing displacement activities of writers
- A tarot card reading for John Franklin, 1841
- Mandelbrot and the Kathmandu Café in multiple dimensions
- Cape Bretonisms
- Sarah Pollard hangs out and writes where Mavis Gallant hung out and wrote
- Stephen Henighan on the treason of the librarians
- Suzanne Buffam's First World Problems from A to Z
- The Unparalleled Imagination of a Bush Camp Nickname
- The announcement of a brand new Geist writing contest
- (See complete Table of Contents here)
- Taxes and same-day shipping are included in this deal.