Geist 102, Fall 2016. Hinterland Who's Who poetry by C.R. Gilpin; Brent Lewin's Hong Kong neon photography; short fiction by Richard Kelly Kemick; a new flow chart by leannej.
Also in Geist 102:
- Michał Kozłowski on the road to Lenin's tomb
- Failed Seances for Rita MacNeil by Lucas Crawford
- Christine Novosel's restrictions on how to live life in Glasgow
- Arthur Manuel's takeover of the Department of Indian Affairs
- Stephen Henighan on writing what you can imagine
- Riel Benn's Classic Rock series
- Mary Schendlinger on translating a translation
- Red lines from the Globe and Mail photographic archives
- Editing a Russian newspaper with Evel Economakis
- Eve Corbel's lesser-known emoji
- (See complete Table of Contents here)
- Click here for orders outside of Canada.
- Taxes and same-day shipping are included in this deal.