Geist 95, Winter, 2014. Punk, politics and feminism by Connie Kuhns; winners of the Tobacco Lit Writing Contest; David Albahari's child-free neighbourhood; the Arctic photography of Bogdan Luca; Stephen Osborne on dog walkers, writing guides and the THE building.
Also in Geist 95:
- Diana Fitzgerald Bryden smells pungent success at the pre-Giller Party
- Eve Corbel draws cooks who over-identify with their equipment
- 31 nanas in one photograph
- New fiction from Brad Yung
- Stephen Henighan on hounders, gropers and bullies on campus
- A poem in which Susan Telfer's father is not drunk
- Mary Schendlinger on being trapped in a SkyTrain car
- A glimpse into prohibition-era Canada with Dan Francis
- George Webber: Trans Canada Porn
- PLUS dozens of reviews, letters and miscellany from around the world.
- (See complete Table of Contents here)
- Taxes and same-day shipping are included in this deal.