Geist 98, Fall 2015. Michel Huneault's Syrian refugee photography. Ivan Coyote on feeling handsome, not pretty. Sara Cassidy on self-portraiture in Canada. A 4-day forecast by M.A.C. Farrant. Eve Corbel's Greeting Cards for Tiny Occasions.
Also in Geist 98:
- Michał Kozłowski talks tchotchkes, pork chops and salt mines
- Rob Kovitz poses life's tough questions
- Rosamond Norbury's bearded ladies
- Luke MacLean photographs his Quebecois muse
- Małgorzata Nowaczyk's grandmother runs contraband and hunts pigeons
- Daniel Francis on Canada's embarrassingly undemocratic origin story
- The near-identical speed paintings of Levine Flexhaug
- Raoul Fernandes' drunken mailman and tailless tabby
- Stephen Henighan on the divisive nature of St. Petersburg
- Gustave Morin creates ASCII art
- David McGimpsey's catnip for Canadians
- Kafka in Clayton, Oklahoma by Réal Godbout
- Joey Comeau writes a cover letter to Neopost
- Anna Banana's lick-n-stick postage stamp art
- D.M. Fraser and the myth of cultural identity
- and more!
- (See complete Table of Contents here)
- Taxes and same-day shipping are included in this deal.