Geist 103, Winter 2016. Terence Byrnes' photographic memoir of black and white in America’s unhappiest city; Winners of the Can't Lit Without It CanLit Short Story Contest; Evelyn Lau navigates nervous tics and the Home Depot flooring aisle.
Also in Geist 103:
- Michał Kozłowski reports on the sights and sounds of Parliament Hill—Velveeta, pansy shoes and Hunter S. Thompson
- Mary Schendlinger goes on a London Library caper
- Angela Wheelock meets a man who identifies as "something like Armenian"
- Burnt forest photography by Brian Howell
- Sky Gilbert attends a bisexual support group
- Christopher Gudgeon decorates Milton Acorn's hair with eagle feathers
- Part 2 of Alberto Manguel's Dictionary Story
- Eva H.D. on thinking about the Toronto Maple Leafs in bed
- One Great Country! The Weakerthans Map of Canada
- (See complete Table of Contents here)
- Click here for orders outside of Canada.